Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Updates Coming!

A lot of work has been happening at the flip house since I returned from Michigan. Unfortunately, I've been pretty busy and have now also been battling a cold, so I haven't had a lot of time to spend on the blog. I will be updating it thoughout this week, so hopefully you will all be able to get caught up. We have started the trimming around the windows and baseboard, and the bathroom is now textured, primed, and painted! The flooring will be installed in the bathroom tomorrow, so that will be exciting. I will leave you with one quick picture of Chad. We had finished the first coat of paint on the bathroom wall, and although it is supposed to be an ivory color, it appears more of a light yellow at night time when there is no natural light coming through the window. So in an effort to get the flash to go off on my camera and give us a more accurate picture of the color, I turned all the lights off so it was pitch black in the bathroom, and I snapped the picture. You can about imagine the laugh I got when the picture popped up on my camera's LCD screen, and this is what I saw............

No comments:

Post a Comment